As many of you get ready to enter a new fiscal quarter, we’ve been working hard to help you and your teams become more productive and efficient within Koan. In addition to our own Project Empathy, we take customer feedback seriously and always look for ways to improve Koan so our users can work better on the platform.
We hope these product updates help you work better together, or inform you on some new functionality within the product. Here’s a recap of the latest updates and improvements:
👥 Team member management
At Koan, we believe that managing goals and status should be collaborative. We’ve spent the past quarter focused on improving and simplifying the functionality of how you work together within your teams.
- Last month, we announced our new visual refresh to the Team Settings page. It's now easier and faster to invite team members, assign their roles and manage permissions.
- Admins now have easier access to invite team members directly from the team header. Learn more.
- Previously deleted users can now be easily reinvited to teams.
- Easily link teams based on your organizational structure with the newly reorganized parent team picker (located inside of Team Settings). Learn more.
We all know that alignment is messy, but managing your goals and OKRs within Koan can simplify things a bit. Some of the recent improvements and fixes we’ve made within team and org goals include:
- Adding an error state to prevent key results from being created without a parent objective
- Excluding deleted teams when viewing cross-team goals. Learn more.
- Updating an issue where organizational goals were editable by users who shouldn't be able to edit them
🛠️ Bug fixes and improvements
As we continue to improve the experience, we are constantly fixing the little bugs that crop up. Shout out to the customers who have been helping us track them down!
- Fixed an issue with our log-in flow that incorrectly suggested the wrong authorization method
- Fixed a false positive “phishing alert” notices on some security software
- Fixed progress bars in Presentation mode for teams that surpassed their target metrics
- Improved the experience for users trialing our Pro tier, including better notification and feature access. If you’re interested in trialing Pro tier, just let us know!
- Improved subscription changes for teams that add or remove users on the Pro tier
As always, if you have questions, comments, or requested feature updates, please feel free to reach out via the messenger in the bottom right corner, schedule a meeting, or give us a follow on Twitter or LinkedIn.