When getting started with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), the most common questions we receive are:
- How do I write good OKRs?
- What should I include in my OKRs?
- How do I ensure we set good objectives?
- Can you provide some examples of OKRs?
To answer these questions, we created a list of example OKRs by department, as well as an OKR worksheet, to help you get started.
In this free worksheet, you’ll get:
- An overview about how to write Objectives and Key Results
- A list of example OKRs by department, including OKRs for marketing, product management, engineering, sales, HR, customer success, and finance
- A worksheet to start drafting your own OKRs